fall wedding at Morris Peaceland Farm - Raleigh, North Carolina
Alicia and Brandon are married! They lucked out with a beautiful November day for their fall wedding at Morris Peaceland Farm in Raleigh!! Once the sun began setting, it cooled down really quick, but the reception space was inside so it was perfectly fine! Their wedding was so special and I was honored to be able to capture it!
Alicia and Brandon was the first couple to book with me back before I had any weddings under my belt. They trusted me despite my lack of wedding experience at the time - which meant the world to me! They are a great couple and were so fun to photograph!
Alicia and Brandon incorporated so many special pieces into their wedding day! Some of my favorites included:
- Brandon and his groomsmen did a "game day entrance" to the venue to kick off their day. They brought football outfits, dress clothes, suitcases, and all of the things that a team would do when arriving to a stadium on gameday. Being a group of football loving guys, this was so fun to do!! I loved how it turned out!!
- Speaking of football, Alicia and Brandon had cookies from Kicker Konfections that were Eagles and Steelers cookies for guests to take as favors. They looked so good!!
- I loved the idea of having a "to-go box" as a favor where guests could fill up their box with cookies, rather than only having desserts for guests to eat right at the reception. I often find myself skipping dessert at weddings because I am full from dinner, but then later wishing I had taken something. Such a great idea on their part!
- Alicia and Brandon's wedding was officiated by Brandon's dad which was such a special touch!
- During the reception, Alicia made sure to share a dance with her son Danny which was so sweet. Danny also gave a prayer before dinner which I loved.
- Danny, Alicia, and Brandon were able to be "guest DJ's" during the reception which was cool to see!!
- There were fun glowsticks passed out during the reception for guests to dance with! It made for some epic dancing photos!
- The night was finished off with a glow stick exit! So much safer and less stressful than a sparkler exit!!
- Alicia and Brandon were whisked away by a Limo at the end of the night - the most fun ending to a perfect wedding day!
Morris Peaceland Farms wedding photos
So many wonderful vendors helped pull this gorgeous fall wedding together. Congratulations to Alicia and Brandon!